Search Recipes

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Fallsview Indoor Waterpark Review & Discount / Coupon - by Fabulous Faith



 So you are planning a Niagara getaway! Don’t blame you! The magnificent falls and Los Vegas type strip of activities coupled with the fact it’s next door to wine country make it the perfect getaway.

Taking a peak right next door to the main strip you can find Fallsview Waterpark.  A giant pool party filled with slides, waves and all kinds of other awesome water activities. 

As a parent, I was in-love upon arrival.  In front of the excitement is a seating area, loaded with lawn chairs so I could just lounge with my coffee and book and relax.  Although after a while I had to join in the fun, I mean what adult doesn’t enjoy a giant slide every now and then?

My girls and I will definitely be returning to Fallsview Waterpark for more healthy family fun.  If you and yours are in Niagara be sure to check it out!

Here is a special link to save you $10 per person!


Click here Save $10 per person with Fabulous Faith's Special Discount!



No comments:

Post a Comment